Create Gradle-Java project with Intellij.
1. Open Intellij and navigate to File > New > Project
2. Seelct “Gradle” and also select “Java” as additional Libraries
3. If SDK is not set selected then Click on New -> JDK
4. And browse JDK path and click Next
5. Now we able to see “Project SDK” as java with version number
6. Now click “Next” and provide the project details like, GroupId , ArtifactID , Version.
7. Click Next and check “Use auto-import” and “Create Directories for empty content roots automatically” also seelct the Local gradle.
8. Click “Next” and browse the Project Location then click Finish button.
9. Now we can see the Gradle project in Intellij